Friday, September 01, 2006

Life changes

Too many life altering events to even find a second of the day to blog in August. So I thought I'd start over in the month of September. Sadly I've stopped attending church all together. Seems as if it will only make me more upset over a problem that right now I can't figure out how to fix. I know that He is the answers, but I'm just as stubborn as the next person. I'm not making excuses, but I am being truthful. Or at least I hope and feel that I am.

I've had the time to see myself for truly who I am. Not the person that I really feel I want or should be, but I mean I had to find some acceptance just to be able to live from day to day. I haven't lost faith, maybe just lost the will inside myself. But I have not given up hope, and I pray that I get back on track quickly.

Life is not a game, that I am sure of. I only get one life to live, and now is my biggest obstacle. I hope to conquer and destroy. To one day look back and say, I did it. I've overcome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

You sound like a very strong woman. One who really knows what is real, expected and attainable. You will get through this season and be comfortable and happy. You sound alot like myself. Please respond, i would like to be someone you can talk to as well as be a friend who understands. And you can be that friend to me as well.

"Life changes" us sometimes, Melanie

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Journalists , songs, humor & cool fun stuff